I am a Solutions Architect at Voltage Control, a bespoke workshop agency. It is my passion to design prototypes and to empower cross-functional teams. Currently, I specialize as a facilitator in the design of prototypes using human-centered design practices. When not exploring new technology, I enjoy spending quality time with my family and friends while away from computer screens.
Prior to Voltage Control, I founded Reagent Design which worked on augmented reality, architectural rendering, and other progressive digital products. In the past, I was Design Lead for the TEEX Product Development Center where I led a team in the design of disaster response training and emergency management technologies.
Additionally, I served the City of Austin as a Digital Designer. My time in local government was spent developing websites to publish information about infrastructure assets to the public. I have a passion for architecture and hold a Bachelor of Environmental Design from Texas A&M University.
- Facilitated 30+ innovation workshops for Fortune 500 companies.
- Designed 20+ high fidelity prototypes for use in moderated customer interviews.
- Moderated 10+ customer interview sessions and reported key insights.
- Implemented human-centered design methods among enterprise teams.
- Demonstrated innovative service design to create delightful product experiences.
- Founded a creative agency to prototype and test products.
- Designed and produced interactive mockups for 10+ companies.
- Acquired design contracts and managed a team of 4 designers.
- Facilitate working groups focusing on transportation and local mobility bond development.
- Develop graphics standards for the largest land development code rewrite in the city’s history.
- Launch two products that communicate the value of the City of Austin’s assets to the community.
- Synthesize input from key stakeholders involved with public utilities, transportation, and management.
- Design information used to report on the construction and renewal of assets.
- Design, development, and implementation of an Asset Management Plan document.
- Manage a team of six interdisciplinary developers and designers across multiple countries.
- Direct design research and production of computer vision technology in the home management field.
- Identify potential technology partnerships and relationships with home service providers.
- Research mobile augmented reality information capture, display, and consumption.
- Incorporated the business as a C Corp in Delaware doing business in Texas.
- Maintain client relationships throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Assist clients in the development of both form and function in products and marketing materials.
- Produce 3D models and renderings for rapid prototyping and 3D printing. Coordinate a team of four designers in project scheduling, production, and delivery.
- Facilitate the commercialization of disaster response technologies for FEMA, Texas Task Force 1.